22-Oct-2011: Added a new chapter for some iOS5 features. This book is designed and written for those people, who don’t like to read pages and pages of boring manual to learn how to use an iPad. Instead, this book has included some most useful tips and tricks for iPad 2. Each tip and trick is illustrated with screenshot or picture, with short but clear instructions. By naming this book “for Beginners”, it doesn’t mean that it has included those boring stuffs like how to turn on and off the device, or how to download an app. Many of the tips and tricks included in this book can hopefully improve your efficiency; with others are intended to introduce you an alternative way to use your device. If you are reading a topic in this book and feel that “Oh, that is amazing! I didn’t know I could do that!” that will truly be my honour.
|Title||:||iPad 2 Tips and Tricks for Beginners.pdf|
|Category||:||Computers, Books, Computers & Internet|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
- E-Books [Kindle/ePub/PDF]
- Write Good or Die
- Maids of Misfortune: A Victorian San Francisco Mystery
- Kids vs Dark: Who’s Scared of The Dark?
- I Got Drunk and then Poetry
- 200 Sex Tips for Him and Her
- Kids vs Dark: Who's Scared of The Dark? (Enhanced Version)
- Jurassic Park
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man
- The Art of Racing In the Rain
- Positive Thinking & The Meaning Of Life